Thursday, July 18, 2013

Eliza Island with my cousins

The day after the fourth we spent either on Dad's boat or Eliza Island.  It was LOVELY!  The kids are so much older, and have such a good time.  Now we want to go back and spend the night!  We explored, built forts and rafts, did some crabbing down at Deception Pass, and lounged around A LOT.  I still wasn't feeling back to normal, and it was a good reason to lay low and relax - two things that are tough for me.

Little Addison wore a life jacket for the first time.  Isn't she the sweetest?
 Once we got to Eliza this "guy" offered to take all our stuff in his truck - I knew he charged a few bucks, but didn't tell Tyer that!  We loaded everything up and the boys drove off to the cabin, while I walked with Addison.  The look on Tyler's face as he forked over the $3 was priceless!
 SO COOL!

 The day started cooler and we were all in sweatshirts, but by the end the boys were all a new shade of BROWN, hot and exhausted.  It was the perfect day to be on the water.  I wish we could go back tomorrow!












No comments:

Post a Comment