Sunday July 14 was a special day. We had Addison dedicated at church that morning, and we stood up front before our congregation, family and friends and promised to teach Addison to love the Lord and to love and be obedient to His word. The boys took this promise very seriously! So many family and friends came to also make the promise with us. I am so grateful for family that is committed to teaching God's word to our kids. Not just preaching it, but living it out.
After church we all headed to our backyard for lunch and a few birthday's to celebrate. Wyatt turns 4 this week, and Addison just turned one, so it was time to partay with a Knight and Princess theme. I thought giving them a castle and Wyatt a Knight costume was enough, but Auntie had to pull out a princess costume for Addison to wear. She didn't know what to think! I can see a Halloween costume coming....
Can't believe this little dude is four. And I can hardly remember the days we called him "Quiet Wyatt." Ha!
The CHEETOS were a BIG hit.
Addison loved her baby bed from Grammie and Duane!
Bathing suits and doll accessories from Grandma and Grandpa. LOVE!
And excuse the photo overload, but how do you not when it's a first birthday?
And tradition was complete - Auntie washed her up after her cake, just like she did for the boys. What a sweet Auntie!
No comments:
Post a Comment