Friday, January 11, 2008

The Clock is Ticking

My pre-op appointment went very well this morning, and we are all set to go for a Monday morning delivery! Weston is very healthy, and still moving quite a bit which is very reassuring for Dr. Mora. I am also being allowed not to take my medication, unless I am having contractions. I am very excited for this, as I am sick of taking pills! Hmm.. what else... We will be in the hospital until Wednesday or Thursday, and it will be up to me when to go home, based upon how I am feeling. Also, Dr. Mora thinks Weston will be smaller than his brother. Wayne was 1o days early, 22 inches and 8 lbs 5oz. We'll have to see how Weston measures up! I am a little concerned though, because with Wayne I hardly had any Newborn sized clothes, because he was out of them pretty much at birth.... So if you come to visit us at the hospital, don't be surprised if Weston's clothes look a little big, they are probably 0-3 month sizes! Oh well... Wayne gained 1 1/2 pounds in 4 weeks, so I'm sure it won't be long until Weston is filling out his clothes too! If you'd like, go ahead and leave comments with what you think Weston's weight and length will be...we'll see who's right!

GO SEAHAWKS!

3 comments:

  1. I will be the first to leave what I think he will be! I think he will be 21 in. long and he will weigh 7lbs. 14 oz. So wish we could be there to meet Weston! We can't wait for pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the Beld's:

    Shelly 8lbs 7oz 21 1/2 in
    Kelsey 7lbs 9 oz 21in
    Madison 9lbs 8 oz
    Brenna 8lbs 21in
    Taylor 8lbs 9ox 21 1/2in

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Amy Sorensen:

    7 lbs. 12 oz. 20 3/4 in long. Can't wait to hear the news of his arrival! I hope tomorrow goes by fast for you.

    ReplyDelete