Sunday, January 20, 2008

Showin' a Little Brotherly Love!






Wayne is warming up to little Weston, or should I say that he is realizing his brother exists! It has been a ton of fun watching how Wayne reacts and treats his little brother. He is doing really well, and for the most part is very gentle with him. However, we don't trust Wayne further than we can throw him around Weston! We are all doing pretty good. I am still moving pretty slowly, and get tired fast, but it has helped so much to have Tyler around. He truly is amazing! Wayne has been coming home for short stays, and actually has spent the last two nights at home. I am so excited to sleep in our bed tonight for the first time! I've been sleeping on the couch because my staples hurt so much laying flat, so I just can't wait! Weston had a sponge bath this morning (compliments of Grandma! I can't bathe and take pictures too!)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Oh, how wonderful when you are able to sleep in your own bed! I still remember that! Your mom looks like she has her hands full with her grandbabies! Weston will be one tough cookie! Glad things are starting to get "normal" for you all!

    ReplyDelete