Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Drama... oh the drama!

As you all already know, I prefer to be anti-drama! However, little Weston may not be the case! Either that, or he just really likes holidays! We spent yesterday morning at the hospital (again!) We thought that my water had broke, but as it turned out it was just cervical fluid that I was leaking/spilling all over the bathroom floor. Who knew? The doctor said that it's not common, but definitely something that they do see on occasion, and that we did the right thing by calling and coming in because it looks no different than amniotic fluid. So, we could still easily go until our C-section date, or things could be happening and we could have to go in sooner, only time will tell. I am having more frequent contractions (last night they were 10 minutes apart for 2 or 3 hours, but quit when I took my medication again!) and lots of fun end of pregnancy stuff, but if I could place my bet... I'd say he'll come the 14th and be 20 1/2 inches and weigh 8 lbs. But then again, what do I know!

Wayne continues to do well in his big boy bed. He is super clingy with me, and I am beginning to wonder if he knows that something is up. Time will tell. Tyler is doing well too... he's able to head outside and do some cleanup with the garage construction, and he is a huge help with Wayne (besides diapers, I still do all those!) Hey, I even cleaned the house today!!! It's the first time since November 19... Yippee!!! Hope you are all having a GREAT 2008!

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart! WOW! You are getting it all with this pregnancy! Yes, Wayne definitely knows something is up. So Weston might appear before that scheduled due date! Isn't that so amazing that they know something is not quite right even at that early of an age! Glad to hear that you and Tyler are doing much better! That Wayne is loving is new big boy bed! Jackson will probably be like 3 before I allow him to have a different bed. Jaycee was 19 mos. when we made the change! So was so little! She adjusted just fine it was me that didn't! Thanks so much for keeping us updated on the Silves household!

    ReplyDelete