Monday, December 31, 2007

Givin' Up!

It's now 10:15pm and we are back from Mom and Dad's. We went and had dinner with Ryan and Tara, and my Aunt Debbie and cousin McKenzie. It was a wonderfully good time! Wayne had pigs in a blanket for the first time, and they were a serious hit (Grandpa was pretty proud!) The food was delicious, and I was even able to bring some, which tells you how good I am feeling (comparatively speaking, of course!) After dinner, everyone was so tired we couldn't even play games, we just watched the Sonics game and talked. Wayne was in bed by 7:30 or 8:00 or so, so things were relaxing and wonderful. It was quite a day... My dad and two of his co-workers, who we don't even know, came and put the roof on the garage. They were such fun, and so generous with their time, we can't thank these men we don't know enough! God is so good, and we have been in awe at the ways he has poured out his love! The roof looks great, and it is such a relief to have another step complete. Finally, why the title "Givin' up?" Well, that's because it's 10:18pm now, and I am going to bed. I am not in labor and don't have any contractions at the moment, so I think my hopes of a 2007 tax deduction are completely over. Oh well.. Baby Weston can come when he is supposed to! In his own time! Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment