Sunday, December 16, 2007

A new week beginning...


Okay, first of all, I am sorely disappointed with our poll results! There were 13 people who voted, and 11 of you thought baby Weston would be here by New Year's! I must say, I was shocked! I thought for sure that the overwhelming answer would be in 2008. For the record, my vote is that he will come sometime in January (even though that exemption and tax credit would be nice! :-) All is well around here. Tyler and I are missing our little boy terribly, but he's still not missing us, so we are happy for him and sad for us! He came to visit, and we took the above pictures. Yes, those are pill bottles he's playing with. He likes to shake them! Tyler is doing better and better every day. He is up more and doing more, but will obviusly reach a point where he is just limited because of his cast. Also, the itching has settled in (familiar to any of you have ever had a cast!) and he has a little song he sings when it gets bad. Something like "itchy, itchy, la-la-la-la." We both have appointments this week, so I'll send out updates after each. We are hoping to have Wayne back at least part time by midweek or so. Hmm.. what else... my Christmas shopping is done, with only some wrapping left to do. I am sooo excited to be able to go to Christmas parties this next weekend!!! I am excited to go to church next Sunday! I am excited to get out of these four walls!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so something to look forward to tanya, church next week..just in time to sing some christamas carols etc..We went to church in the next section of CTK...and oh is it big...very nice though...so glad things are going well for you, and will be glad when you can get out again....talk to you later.
    love ya, Nana

    ReplyDelete