


We have a first at the Silves house this year... a fake tree! Tyler is insistent every year that we get a real tree, and it is usually fine with me (despite the fact that I have to take allergy medicine!) This year is a little different though. Rather than go get a tree with just him and Wayne, he said we could put up the fake one. My darling sister-in-law Trisha offered to come over and put it together and decorate it for us. I spent the evening on the couch watching, while Wayne and Tyler helped her. Wayne was pretty excited to help, and even signed "more" to her and pointed into the box because he thought she had forgotten that there were a few branches left! Our tree is beautiful, and I am enjoying the new view!
Well, your tree looks great! You are so blessed to have a wonderful family to help you! So glad to hear that your little baby boy is doing so well! Wow! Time has gone so quickly! The Silves household is soon to be 4! YAY!
ReplyDelete