

Well, as many of you know, my dear husband, Humpty Dumpty, had a great fall! On Saturday morning, Tyler and Todd were planning on working on the garage. Tyler decided to get a start on things before Todd got here, and within about 5 minutes, he got knocked off the ladder by one of the trusses. Tyson came and took him to the ER (quite the adventure... I think they bonded quite a bit!) and to make a long story short he had surgery later that afternoon on his elbow. Amazingly, he only broke his elbow, everything else was fine! (In the picture above, you can see the broken piece of bone, one of them, off to the left... That's what I saw poking through his skin after the accident!) The surgery lasted for an hour, and although he was a little loopy, he was in pretty good spirits afterwards. I of course was home on bedrest the entire time, which was not easy, but far better than the wrath I would have faced from Tyler if I went in!!!! (He sent me the 2nd picture above to say goodnight to me!) He is now in a cast for 6-8 weeks, and could possibly go back to work, light duty, after 10 days to 2 weeks. He is now home from the hospital, so it's the two of us parked on the couch for awhile!!! Thank you to everyone for all of your prayers, we truly appreciate them, and know that God is good and has wonderful plans for us. How many married folks get to sit on the couch together for days on end? :-) We'll keep you posted!
I am just in awe for you all! So crazy that you both are just on the couch together! What a time in your lives!
ReplyDelete