Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sunday's Events

Okay, I know I am behind, so I will do my best to catch up. I'll post pictures tomorrow when I get back to my desktop computer. Sunday morning started off with a run to the doctor's office. Wayne has been acting not quite like his chipper self, and we just wanted to confirm that it was all the crazyness in his life these days, and not an ear infection. They got us in early, and we were able to make it to church only about 15 minutes late, and in time to hear Katie VanKooten sing! (A Christmas highlight!) Wayne was absolutely fine, and was very cooperatives with the doctor. It was wonderful to be back in church again, and great to see all the familiar faces. It got a little harried at the end, because Wayne decided no one else would do except his Mom. He wanted me to hold him, but I can't do that standing up for very long. He threw a hissy fit, and my Dad had to carry him out to the Jeep for me. Even Grandpa was surprised at how strong willed Wayne was! We came home and Wayne went straight to bed. After he woke up, we went to my Aunt Barb's for Christmas with the extended Scheenstra family. It was so much fun, and so great to see her family. Wayne was thrilled that Lucas and Amy brought their dog, and that entertained him a good portion of the time. Oh, and the food was delicious! Lots and lots of appetizers, perfect for me this year! (I am getting to the point where space is at a premium in this belly of mine!) Then... we went to Mom and Dad's for Toddikah. What is Toddikah you ask? It is what happens when Todd has to leave for work on Christmas day, and gets his own private Christmas celebration (similar, as he says, to Hannukah!) It was so fun, and Wayne had a blast with the dinasaur that Uncle Todd gave him. A huge robotic, remote controlled dinasaur! Picture to come...

That's Sunday for you! I will diligently post until we are caught up... I have labwork, and NST and an appointment in the morning. Christmas day and today have been a little rough for me, so we'll see how my appointment goes tomorrow. I'll let you all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment