Monday, January 7, 2008

Doctor Appointment Updates... & 6 days to go!










Tyler after having his cast removed... he was a little light headed.











The top arm is good, the bottom arm is the one with the broken bones.











The incision... slowly healing











He started to perk up after resting for a few minutes... look, he even has a little color in his cheeks!


Hello all you faithful blog readers! (Or as my Dad says, "Bog" readers!)

Tyler and I had a very full day today. He had his doctor appointment this morning, which went really well. His x-rays looked great, and showed that the bones were healing nicely. Dr. Bruce decided not to put him back into a cast! He is just wearing an ace bandage now, and is under STRICT orders not to lift anything. He is to be stretching the muscles, and not putting any weight on the bones. I encourage all of you to help me police him, as he thinks he is superman sometimes! And yes, this means he can't lift Wayne for almost another month. He had been carrying him with his cast on, but now that is definitely off limits. It's fine for this week, but once I have a C-section I won't be able to lift him either for 2 weeks. We should do okay around the house, but may be asking some of you to take him in and out of the jeep, carry him into church, etc!

My appointment was this afternoon and was uneventful. I am measuring right on for being almost 38 weeks along. The baby is very healthy and active, and did great on his NST. So, now I just have a pre-op appointment on Friday morning, and then a C-Section on Monday morning. I must say, I am ready!

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear that Tyler is healing so well, and that things are uneventful for you! Wow! Can you believe that Weston is almost here! I know you are truly ready for this! We are so excited for you! I am sure you all will have plenty of help from everyone! We love and miss you! We can't wait to hear the wonderful news of Weston's arrival! Tell Amanda we need pics ASAP on here! Since we won't be able to come visit at the hospital. :(

    ReplyDelete