Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I can see clearly now...

.... my windows are clean! I have 17 windows in our house, not including the garage. It has been 2 YEARS since I have cleaned them (I think since the summer Wayne was born.) I am now too cheap to pay someone to do it for me, so... two years has passed. And today, I CLEANED OUR WINDOWS! And I didn't wuss out either. I cleaned the grooves, the screens and the windows, inside AND OUT! Also, I did not injure myself (last time, I rolled an ankle, which caused me to fall off the bed I was standing on, hit my head against the wall and hurt my back. I actually put a hole in the wall with my head!) So, I am feeling pretty accomplished. To top it off, I cut Wayne's hair, and he didn't even scream bloody murder! :-) What a day... It's nice to know that when I put my mind to it, I can still accomplish things.

Off to make dinner! It's chicken and rice with cooked carrots and a caeser salad. Tyler will be home in 1 hour and 15 minutes... countdown is on!

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, where do you find the time? You're my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now where did you get that idea? hehe. You should have called for help, silly girl.

    ReplyDelete