I know, I know, another Wayne post! But he is learning soooo much every day, so indulge me!
Weston was sitting in his bumbo and starting to fuss. For the first time, Wayne really took it on himself to come over and help. He played with Weston, made faces, and even played "peek-a-boo" with Weston and made him life. This was totally unprompted, and I don't even know the last time I played peek-a-boo with Wayne!
And finally.... Wayne was at Grandma's the other night, and Aunt Tara taught him how to play fetch with their dog, Winston. So this morning, Wayne was running around on all fours, barking. He grabbed a toy palm tree, in his mouth, and brought it to me. I asked, "Does the dog want to fetch?" and Wayne said, "Yeah!" Soooo.... We played fetch in the living room! Where do kids come up with these things?
No comments:
Post a Comment