I love Shutterfly! Although I adore traditional scrapbooking, I've decided I am NOT super-woman, and that I will only traditionally scrapbook the kids until they turn TWO, and then I will turn to Shutterfly for each of them. Wayne's book is caught up to date, which amazes me! (his Shutterfly book, that is.) Not too bad though in the traditional department... he is covered up until February of this year, which leaves me with 1 month to finish for him, before he is COMPLETELY CAUGHT up! Our family album is through December, but Weston's hasn't been started (I know, I know, but hey, I told you I wasn't superwoman!)
Now on to the best husband ever... He worked a long 12 hour day, with a 1 1/2 hour commute, in HOT weather, then went to visit my parents with me when he got home... then when we get back, he asks if I need anything from the kitchen. I jokingly say "ice-cream" and quickly explain not to worry about it... and he says, "No, let me go get some, I'll have a bowl with you." So, he is now off to get ice-cream. What a man. My cousin said today that she was scared to get married, because she couldn't imagine making a decision to spend the rest of her life with one man. I told her that you don't, you just decide to stay married to him for one more day, and then another, and then another. Then I told her that I couldn't imagine living one day without Tyler, that that idea scared me! I love the guy... he is the best! (yeah, yeah, I know I'm biased! But seriously... who else besides him loves to tackle a to do list like I do?!? Okay, my Aunt Shelly, but I can't marry her!) :-) Night all!
Well Tanya, You and your man trully amaze me! If I wasn't way out in Iowa, I'd borrow your hubby a day to do the honey do list! Your hubby sets a fine example of a great Dad and Husband. Tiffany's Greg will be a lot like Tyler and those are great qualities to have. Keep writing those great blogs. They are very inspiring and I am dreaming of Starbucks at Tanya's!!!
ReplyDelete