Monday, July 14, 2008
Dinner for................. four?
We went out for dinner with the boys! Shocking, I know. Maybe some of you eat out with your kids often, or maybe even sometimes, but we DO NOT. Wayne was 1 when we went for lunch at the Olive Garden. We went out when we were on the road trip, and that's IT. So, tonight we went to the Lynden park, then to visit Tyler's mom (she is doing REALLY well, the best we've seen her since surgery!) Then... we went for dinner at El Ranchito. The boys were very good, Wayne ate and entire basket of chips, and 3 quasadillas (dipped in sour cream, guacamole, and salsa of course.) All in all, it was delightful, and I am, dare I say, *proud* that we were able to do it. Okay, now it's baths and bed time around these parts... then a fire on the patio for Tyler and I!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment