Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Random Thoughts and Observations over the past week.

  • Once the temp hits 80, it is just plain HOT, and doesn't feel any "hotter"
  • How on earth does McDonald's run out of ice cream?
  • Plants shrivel and die in 90 degree heat in Washington, no matter how much you may water them
  • Babies in diapers are so adorable
  • Toddlers in sprinklers remind me of when I was a kid. How did a stream of water entertain me for hours?
  • Even if the sun is not shining, you can still get burned.
  • When allowing a 2 year old to play with the hose, the "mist" setting is just pure genius.
  • Traffic and construction on the Guide are HORRENDOUS.
  • You can have a popsicle or ice cream bar whenever you want, even before lunch.
  • Boys eat A LOT!
  • I love my family.
  • God provides us strength and protection, and He can protect my kids faaar more than I can.
  • Working on projects with your husband is great bonding.
  • I have almost been married for 7 years!
  • I talk on my cell phone a lot when driving.
  • Our fence in the backyard will be stained cedar neutraltone, not black. I will not have a nervous breakdown over it! :-)
  • I love the sunshine.
  • I do love my career, and the people I work with.

That's all I've got! Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. When should we all arrive to paint the fence on Thurs?

    ReplyDelete