The Silves Six

"Train up a child in the way they should go." Proverbs 22:6

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Posting Palooza!

Be expecting a posting palooza... I have lots of picts. of the boys, the 4th, and so much more! I'll do my best... I don't upload at the fastest rate, so it may take time! I hope I don't overlap, but if I post pictures you've already seen, I ask your forgiveness now.
Oh, and a side note... I am declaring July scrapbooking month! I have a goal to complete 5 pages each week. I have one page left to squeek in today to make this week's goal, and I should have at least 20 pages done by month's end. Also, I've been using my Cricut machine to cutout vinyl's for the nursery wall. It works really great, and the next project will be to help my sister cut out the alphabet for her to use in the baby's nursery. How cool!
Also, can't remember if I've told you, but Weston had his first food! It was rice cereal, and I know that I am WAAYY behind from when I started Wayne, but whatever. Weston is still eating every 3 hours during the day, and up 1 or 2 times at night to eat, so I think he is ready for the "full meal deal." I am pulling the high chair out today!
First Food!

Wayne was "helping"
Cutie-patootie!
Wayne and his Bob/Veggietales gloves
Silly Boy!
A boy who takes after Grandma's own heart!

Posted by Unknown at 9:19 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Counter


website counter

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (22)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2013 (134)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ►  2012 (172)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (22)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2011 (212)
    • ►  December (25)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ►  2010 (293)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (28)
    • ►  March (33)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ►  2009 (289)
    • ►  December (30)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  October (25)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (40)
    • ►  June (22)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ▼  2008 (268)
    • ►  December (29)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (33)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (22)
    • ▼  July (23)
      • Day 2: At the Zoo
      • Not a "staycation", not a "Daycation," but a VACAT...
      • Stay tuned...
      • Ebay Boy is at it again...
      • Approaching Graduation
      • The Most Wonderful Little Boy in the Whole Wide Wo...
      • "Doesn't matter if you win or lose, only that you ...
      • Family Fun Day
      • Live Report from the Battle Front!
      • The Nap Wars
      • Weston is 6 months old!
      • One A*M*A*Z*I*N*G baby shower!
      • Dinner for................. four?
      • scrapbooking can be depressing..
      • Pictures of the fence.
      • Some Serious Cuteness!
      • *painting is a lot like parenting*
      • "Cheers" to Seven Years!
      • Fun 4th Photos
      • Posting Palooza!
      • It's Independence Day!
      • Church Nursery!
      • Random Thoughts and Observations over the past week.
    • ►  June (23)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2007 (22)
    • ►  December (22)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.