Thursday, July 17, 2008

Live Report from the Battle Front!

Okay, Wayne slept for an hour this afternoon, and Weston went down for 45 minutes. Remarkably, neither was too crabby tonight, and both were in bed and sleeping by 8:45!!! Woo-hoo! I will win this battle! :-) Tyler brought home a crab from work (one of his buddies goes out and brought some back for him) We just finished stuffing ourselves with it, and boy was it GOOD! I love summer. Now, I only need corn on the cob.

Scrapbooking report... I have 1 1/2 pages left to finish by Sunday, and I'll be caught up. I'm shooting for bonus pages this week! (bonus pages occur when you do more than budgeted. These can not be applied to the following week's budget, they are BONUS PAGES!) :-) Seriously, I am a freak. How do you all put up with me? It's the crab and butter talking!

1 comment:

  1. It's that attention to detail that we accountants have! I'm obsessive with other kinds of details, like keeping track of every penny spent on our family budget, etc!!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete