- In our house, we apparently use the most electricity on Wednesdays and Fridays, and the least amount on Tuesdays.
- Child safety locks were a beautiful invention.
- My baby seems so small until I hold a newborn baby. Mine now seems like a monster.
- How can I go from wanting my 2 year old to talk SO badly, to fondly remembering the days when, "no Mom!" was not in his repertoire?
- How does Weston keep getting cuter ever day?
- I honestly hope the day never comes when Wayne no longer wants to snuggle his Mom and Dad. IF it does, I'm having another baby.
- I love Tyler. I love that he puts both boys to bed at night, and that he reads to Wayne. I love that he races me to go in and check on each of them before we go to bed.
- I enjoy the change in seasons. There is something about Ch-ch-ch-Changes that I just thrive on.
- I am so excited, I just got my first official label maker. I don't know how I made it 27 years without it.
- I can't believe I am almost not going to be able to say 27 years anymore. 27 rounds down to 25. 28 rounds up to 30. Need I say more?
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
10 Musings from a Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love #4!! "No" and "Mine" are words that get said waaaaaay too much in this house.
ReplyDelete