Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A fabulous time at Safeco Field

Late yesterday afternoon, we took off for Seattle with Tanya and Jason to go to a Mariner's game. We had a blast! I actually enjoyed sitting in the car and doing NOTHING for a few hours (despite the carsickness.. I am such a wuss!) Our days have been pretty full lately (which I hate, in case you didn't know.) My mom was wonderful and took the boys, and then when I called to see if they were all in bed, she told me, "They are such good boys, they are a delight and you've done so well with them." Which made my night, needless to say! :-) Thank you to all who made the night possible. Enjoy the pics!
It was a little breezy when we got there!
The other happy couple! :-)
Seriously... he is never going to just *SMILE* for me when I have my camera!
These guys were in front of us... a little rivalry! This is my dream job. I want to be a hose carrying dirt sprayer for the Mariners.
2-1 in the bottom of the ninth, and it was *RALLY TIME!*The view from our great seats!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time with you guys!! It was fun to go...even if the M's couldn't win it for us.

    ReplyDelete