A tooth! Baby Weston is on the very verge of having his first tooth! It is swollen and looks very painful in his little mouth, but isn't quite through the surface yet. It is his front, left tooth. Go baby Weston! (I'd like to say a personal thank you to the maker's of Tylenol for helping us get through our day! :-) Not much else going on around here. The weather is changing, and I think it is responsible for my lack of motivation these days. Although, I'm still doing things, I just don't have a running list to tackle. Scrapbooking is going well. Wayne's book is caught up until September 5, 2008; the family album is caught up to June 12, 2008, and poor Weston has not been born into the scrapbooking life yet. I'll get there! My "budget" has been 5 pages per week, and I have kept it up ALL summer long! Go me! I really do enj0y it, it is relaxing and calming to me. Wayne is just getting so big. He was such a turkey for his pictures, but I am so glad that a few turned out. To capture his zest for life right now is so important to me... I never want to forget it. I'll close with a few of his funny words/sayings these days.
Wayne's word ---------------------> Actual Word
Wesson ----> Weston
Ceam -----> Whipped Cream
Pider -----> Spider (he's not a fan of them!)
Bokin! ------> Broken
root nack! -----> Fruit Snack
Other words are pocket, cracker, bucket, mine, toys and TREAT!
I'm glad to know that the reason Weston was fussy yesterday was because of a tooth and not me! I can not believe how much Wayne is talking now! He did find a "pider" and it was so cute when he says Weston. Those boys are growing up way too fast!
ReplyDelete