Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome to the "No Spin" Zone.

This post is in direct response to an anonymous commentor (what, too chicken to post your name, or can't figure out how???) Following is the comment, and the full story.

Anonymous said...
Here is the REST of the story according to Grandpa Bill! As we were sitting at the restraunt, RYan noticed that Weston had Ryan's daughter Madelyn's binki in his mouth, as the name on the front of the binki said " Maddie". PS Why have we also not heard the rest of the story about the trip to Grandpa and Grandma's house that resulted in Weston wearing GIRL pajamas. Is this Blog site "no spin"????


First of all, we are all obviously obsessed with the O'Reilly Factor. And, okay, yes, it's true, Weston ended up with a binkie in his mouth that said, "Maddie" at the restaurant. We must have grabbed it at Grandpa and Grandma's house before leaving, and never read it. The jammie story is a little longer... When Tyler and I went to the Mariner's game, Tyler was in charge of packing the boys' bag. I asked if he had everything, and he said yes (I had worked all day and barely made it home to change and feed Weston before leaving again.) Once we got to Mom's, we realized he had grabbed a "sack" pajama for Weston. Well... Weston is far too active now for a "sack" pajama, and apparently when Grandma put him in it, he was NONE too happy. In desperation, she called down to the neighbor lady (aka: Aunt Tara) and asked for pajamas and a onesie (Weston had pooped on his too.) Tara borrowed the clothing from Madelyn, mom changed Weston, and he happily went to bed. When Tyler and I came to pick up the boys, I found Weston in the pack 'n play, dressed in lavender flowers. He looked like a girl!!! I've been told that Tara photographed the incident, but I don't have the pictures, and even if I did I wouldn't offer up the blackmail to all of you! So, that is the truth and nothing but the truth! :-) Oh, and have I mentioned what goes around comes around? Don't be surprised to find pictures of Maddie on here in a football jersey, covered in mud! (or ice cream???)Hmm... Or, Christmas is coming and there are PLENTY of loud toys out there that require 12 "D" batteries and have no "on/off" switch... the options are endless! Feel free to comment with your recommended method of payback!

1 comment:

  1. Drum sets are great! Especially if you get the cymbals to go along with them...don't hold back girl. I'm having a hard time picturing Weston in girl pajamas. The poor boy!

    ReplyDelete