-Clean up the kitchen/oven after Tyler made breakfast (it was very good... blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, and sausage.) Who needs lunch?
-Paint the rest of the trim on the garage
-Paint the rest of the green paint on garage
- Trim bushes
- Call Keiser's to tell him how we want our butchered cow cut
- Call Beld's to schedule babysitting for the next month
- Finish two scrap book pages left over from last week's budget... piece of cake, they are half done already!
-Dinner, baths, books and farm play
-Oh yeah, and mop the floors!
-Tyler has some things to do too, so I'll have to help him out a little and watch the boys.
- And don't forget the coffee breaks! One in the morning and one in the afternoon. Tyler and I love to take a break from our busyness and relax!
That's it! I'll let you know how it goes!
Seriously Tanya, if I didn't know better, I'd think you must use meth to get as much done in a day as you do. I wish I could get that motivated!
ReplyDelete