Saturday, October 4, 2008

Check, check, check!

Today, I am ashamed to admit, is my first FULL day at home with the boys in quite awhile. Work has been pretty busy. Not that I work full

days or anything, I just work for a few hours a few days in a row! Needless to say, this little mama was excited to be home today! We had a 1 month photo shoot for Maddie (and yes, the lighting is no longer my enemy, but not quite my friend either. I would classify our relationship as friendly acquaintances right now. Now I am working on slicing and freezing apples, vacuuming and cleaning, painting a wood board to mount my vinyl, "Blessings, count your blessings!" to, and I just hung my mirror that Tyler got me for my birthday. Seriously, I asked for a mirror for my entry way, and Tyler picked the most beautiful, amazing, gorgeous mirror, and then got a STEAL of a deal on it! I could not ask for more in a husband. He was amazing yesterday. I love my birthday, because more than even the every day, he makes me feel so special and loved. Doesn't it look amazing!Okay, now I'm off to finish more projects. I am going to be soo tired by tonight, but I'll fall asleep with a smile on my face knowing all that I accomplished. (FYI - I have now gone TWO weeks without a to-do list, can you believe that! I am trying to slow down and enjoy the moments, and be a little less driven my busyness. Go me!)

3 comments:

  1. You are such a driven girl!! Did you cut out your own vinyl words with your Cricut? I just cut out "FALL" and put it on little pumpkins in a row - cute! Where do you buy your vinyl? Your blog is great - I've got you bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janice! I buy my vinyl at Walmart.com. It's pretty reasonable. The pumpkin idea is too cute! I'll have to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mirror looks GREAT there, it turned out so nice!!

    ReplyDelete