Friday, October 3, 2008
Happy Birthday to ME!
What a lovely, lovely day. I wish that I could have my birthday every day. My husband takes off of work so that he can stay home and spoil me, and watch our kids so that I can go to lunch and do a little shopping (scrapbook shopping, that is!) Oh, and how great is it to have a two year old who goes shopping for you? When Tyler and Wayne got home, I asked Wayne if he bought Mommy a present. After he said, "Uh-huh!" I asked him what he got me,.... and he told me, "A book!" How great is that! :-) I love my boys and my family dearly, and am so grateful to them for going out of their way to make my birthday special. Mission accomplished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Tanya! Glad to hear you had such a great day!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOur birthdays are in the same week! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteSuzanne