Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hmmm.. I had to work today, and when I got home, I was... "perplexed" to find that my precious baby has his first black eye (does that belong in the scrapbook? I can't find the spot in his pre-printed baby album to fill that in... Then again, maybe I should write it in his journal, or I could put it in his "monthly" scrapbook as a first.... The options are endless on how to document this, but I digress...) Tyler watched the boys today, and has no real idea how he got the black eye, except to say that he was a "bruiser" all day long, and played hard. When Tyler put him down for his afternoon nap, there was no black eye. And when he woke up... hmm.. I'd ask Wayne, but I'd doubt he'd take any blame, so it will be a mystery. At least it matches the other bumps and bruises on his head! :-) (Don't you love this stage?!?)

2 comments:

  1. Boys will be boys...Ethan had a bruise on the middle of his forehead a week ago and we had no idea how it got there. Now, for the new owie on the forehead, we know how that got there. I'm shocked that there isn't a picture of this mysterious black eye. I can't imagine our sweet Weston with a black eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Brandon was little, I delayed one of his checkups because I was sure the Dr. would turn me in for child abuse! Bruises and bumps - everywhere!! He's outgrown that now :-) Hey Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffins were AWESOME!!! Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete