Thursday, May 28, 2009

a cutie pa-tutie!

Yesterday afternoon, I also took pictures for my 3 month old niece Paige, and my 9 month old niece Madelyn. Trust me, they are two very cute little girls!!! My sister would kill me if I posted pictures before she was able to hand them out, but I think Trisha would allow a sneak peak... here are two!
Seriously, is she not just adorable!!!????

I can't believe that she is 3 months old already. Time flies when you are having fun! She is SUCH a good baby... and her mama is madly, deeply, crazy in love with her! (Her auntie is pretty fond of her too! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I would have to say what a cutie!!

    Proud Mom-Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This auntie is very fond of her as well! And yes, she is a very good baby! I wonder if she is going to get a baby girl cousin to play with...hmmm...it's not coming from this auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to meet Paige for the first time the other day - what a doll!!

    ReplyDelete