






And a cute story for you... Wayne has always been into "rocking out" and dancing and singing to music. Weston has recently discovered how much fun this is too, so I recored Disney's "Camp Rock" on the DVR just so they can dance to the music. At present, "Music's in my soul" by the Jonas Brothers is blaring over the T.V. As expected, Wayne grabbed the toy guitar and started "rocking" and Weston started jumping up and down clapping. What WASN'T expected, was that the baby in my belly started doing back flips. I'm serious!!! Arms flailing, legs kicking and I swear it flipped at least 3 times during the song. We will have 3 high schoolers at one time, and at this rate, we will be in for some wild times! :-)
Great scrap booking work! I LOVE the brothers' page!!! Very cute! Good title "Forget the dog Beware of the kids." That is so very true! I think the parents are definitely now out numbered!!! Our kids are the same way when it comes to music! They LOVE it!!! Sounds like you all had a pretty good weekend! WOW, I can't believe you are at 28 weeks. That is crazy!!! I don't think mine ever went that fast!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pages! Looks like you have been very productive lately!
ReplyDeleteI just attended Orange conference for children ministry, Youth, and Sr Pastors at Duluth GA. I Needed to make a quick transitional to the latest bass guitarand clapping mode of worship for our next generation and my ears are still ringing. Tell Wayne and Weston they can praise the Lord with guitar and dance!
ReplyDeleteso cute love the pages.
ReplyDeleteNo comment - I'm just completely jealous!!
ReplyDeleteI love your scrapbooking pages, they always look so great! I saw your sis-in-law Tanya at Cash & Carry today, I didn't tell her that I read her blog too, didn't want to creep her out since she doesn't know me. Abby was excited to see Ethan, "A little boy, just like me!" she said (I think she meant kid - not boy!)
ReplyDelete