Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy *Belated* Mother's Day!

I just realized I had short-changed you all and not put up pictures of MOTHER's DAY! How could I have neglected you so? This blogger will attempt to step up to the plate a little more in the near and present future, although I make no promises for July and August. :-) We had a pretty good day, and I was so thankful that the weather was nice. We went to church, then came back home and had Tyler's family for lunch. It was so nice to just relax outside and watch all of the kids playing together. They certainly have energy!

Weston thought he was the big man on campus... After a short nap, he came outside and was the life of the partaaay!I was wondering around, and just had to take a shot of everyone just chillin'.

Uncle Ty, true to form, was entertaining the kids. They had great fun dressing him up. Doesn't he look thrilled?
A little brotherly pow-wow going on... are they ganging up on Ethan?
The girls...
Dad teaching Wayne to "hang loose."
The cheeto lovin' kings.
Baby Paige The happy family
Lunch is on!
Weston quick ate before going to bed about as soon as everyone arrived. He had a hard time concentrating though, eating outside was a BIG distraction!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE all the pictures . . . next Mother's Day you will be a Mama to 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the deleted comment! Sorry!

    Thanks for the detailed update on Baby #3! Yes, as much as I hate needles I think I would still choose them over bed rest! Hopefully, you won't have to experience that this time around!!! You are a brave woman giving yourself shots, I might add!!!

    Looks like you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! Trisha's baby girl is precious! So where do you get the tunnels the kids are playing with? We have one that came with a tent, but I thought the kids might enjoy a few more tents to crawl in!

    Hope you have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete