Sunday, June 14, 2009

Eggs

The answer to yesterday's blog.... nothing. We didn't really do anything. We ran to the bank and my mom's in the morning, the boys napped for not quite two hours, and the cousins came to play in the backyard. I made dinner. And watched the boys. That's it! We were outside though, so that was great.

Today.... Church, home, naps, and then maybe a run to Walmart. It helps break up the afternoon before Tyler gets home at 7pm, and there are a few things that I should really be the one shopping for (Tyler is taking the boys to Home Depot, Office Depot, and Costco tomorrow, so this way he wouldn't have to go to Walmart too.) I think that there are only two more weekends tht he works before the baby comes, and I am soooo glad. Two full days seems fine, three really tuckers me out. Especially with the heat we've had. I think two weeks ago, I ended up falling asleep by 7:30pm on Sunday night! Crazy!

Back to the eggs. Blagh. I am not typically a big fan of eggs to begin with, and now that they have become a daily staple for me... I'm less of a fan.

I do not like eggs.
I do not like them in a pan.
I do not like them scrambled.
I do not like them fried.
I do not like them on toast
I do not like them in a salad.
I do not like them hot or cold.
I can barely tolerate them in an omelot.
I do not like them in the morning.
I do not like them for lunch.
I won't even consider having them for dinner!
I cannot have them on french toast.
I do not like them hardboiled.
I do not like them overeasy, sunnyside up, or any other of those cute ways to say it.
I do not like them poached.
I do not like eggs.

4 comments:

  1. Just out of curiosity...do you like eggs?? :) Had to ask! This will all soon be over and you will have a new little bundle of joy to love on and this auntie will be over there loving on him/her whenever she gets the chance. Hang in there my dear sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have U been reading too many Dr. Suess books?! Maybe you need to try Green eggs and Ham! No comments please as I well knowthe answer to the above. Your Auntie Thelma loves eggs and Beppe would allow us eat them raw-whipped with a little sugar and I'm still alive to tell about it. So much for eggs. Have an egg=cellent day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love eggs~!!!! All the above would suit me just fine!!!
    Hope all is well besides eating eggs all the time!! Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOMEONE needs an attitue adjustment! AND - keep your day job - Dr. Suess covered the cutesy rhyming stories a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete