Wednesday, June 24, 2009
for all you baby betters out there....
My appointment went really well today. It took about an hour to have the NST and meet with the doctor. The baby was conked out, sound asleep for the first part of the NST (which they don't like) so they had to put the vibrating buzzer against my stomach to wake he/she up. The sleeping heart rate was in the upper 130's to low 140's for all of you who think that may help with gender guessing! Obviously, after the buzzer, the poor baby woke up and had heart accelerations into the 170's. My blood pressure was great, my blood sugars are good, the baby's movement was great, so all is good for another week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe - after this wedding week is over - I'll have to sneak to your house and get in a quick digital scrapbooking update! I'm dying to dig in and really start trying now that I don't feel like I need to spend every spare minute on Brandon's book! (Although, I do need to finish it still - just no deadline now!)
ReplyDeleteAva was in the 170's, Carter and the twins were in the 140-150's. Another boy maybe??? But I know soooo many people that had it just the opposite, so I don't think you can really tell gender from a heart rate!
ReplyDelete