Wednesday, June 3, 2009

For Dad...


5 comments:

  1. Weston's picture doesn't look right...he's missing all the sand in his hair...hehehe. That boy cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are so cute! That's the Weston smile I look forward to seeing. He's such a goofball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry guys, I should have explained... Dad wanted a picture on his desktop of all the grandkids, and the question marks are for the grandkids that will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First thought was...that the adoraable girl in the middle was a preview of the future! It's Maddie-she keeps changing. I believe a adorable girl will fit in perfectly between those two goofy rascals! Will it be a girl! Hope I'm right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are they not the cutest babies ever? We think they are just the best and we are so excited for the two question marks to come..... love them all alot. Truly they are cuter in person.... Grandma and Grandpa S.

    ReplyDelete