Monday, June 22, 2009

entering new territory... 35 weeks and NO BED REST!

Look to the right folks..... ------------------> I am now 35 weeks through this pregnancy! At this point with each of the boys, I've been on bed rest. Bed rest folks! I am happy to say that I am doing well, well, well! Four weeks to go now, and we're in the home stretch. That's what I keep telling myself anyway! We pretty much stay home all day and I just take care of the boys. I have five more days at the office, working Mondays and Wednesdays from 9-12. We go to church on Sunday mornings, and that's about it! Wayne has become my little gofer too... Or golden retriever, which ever you'd prefer! He is a HUGE help, and is great at picking up things off of the floor for me (that's a l-o-n-g way down now folks!) Oh, and for those wondering, I measured around my middle yesterday, and we're at 48 inches, which is about the same as what I was with the boys. I have a doctor's appointment this Wednesday, and from this point forward I'll have weekly appointments with an NST and doctor's appointment at the same time. An NST is a non-stress test where they monitor the baby's heart rate and movements for 20 0r 30 minutes. Let the fun begin!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for no bed rest. Maybe this means it's a girl!!! Hope it continues and the NST's go great. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how different each of your pregnancies have been!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think PINK!Guess what I'm hoping it will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like everyone thinks its a girl......mom

    ReplyDelete