Saturday, June 20, 2009

paying my photo debt...

My blog posts of late have been far too wordy, so I thought I'd get caught up on some picture posting!


Tyler and Wayne went craw-dad fishing, plunking, hunting, or whatever you want to call it! Wayne was so excited to catch some "crabs." He was a little freaked out, and a lot fascinated by them.
When I asked him to show me how big they were, this was his response! Now THAT'S a fish tale! The big catch.

The next set of pictures is from Ryan's 30th birthday fire up at Mom and Dad's.

So cute! A picture together is rare, since they are both constantly busy!


3 comments:

  1. HA! I was trying to figure out who that "girl" was and then I realized...IT'S YOUR MOM! I'm endlessly amazed at how great she looks, I want to be her when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see some pictures and that you are remembering your Dad's "blogging advice". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't is so relaxing to sit around a fire!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete