Saturday, January 23, 2010

False Hope


Well we are now 2/3 of the way through Tyler's long weekend. Friday was rough, but today was pretty good. It's been really fun to see how much Wayne and Weston are in love with Wyatt these days. Now that he is sitting up in his bumbo seat, they are ALL over him! Poor boy. I have to practically beat off his brothers with a stick! :-)

They each like to take turns holding Wyatt, and I have caught them a few times trying to pick him up, or sit him up. Crazy boys!
With all the AMAZING weather we've been having, we've had the boys outside as much as possible. It's good for them and us, everyone wins!
Even though it was 52 degrees, I made them wear hats. It's still January!
One very happy boy.
One very busy boy. Makin' his Daddy proud, raking the leaves!

The weather feels more like April than January. Some of my bulbs are starting to come up, and I'm just scared for them. More than likely 2 weeks from now we'll have a northeastern and 12 inches of snow. *Sigh*

The problem with it feeling like Spring... that means it's the END of tax season. And it's not. Tax season has only just begun! I need bad weather to make it through until April 15! So here's hoping that my feelings of Spring are nothing more than false hope. All in good time!

3 comments:

  1. I hope we don't get snow, that would be so sad! Your boys are adorable...there's nothing better than letting them run around outside and burn off some of that energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came looking for a new post and got 4 . . . woo hoo! Too bad the rain is back and no more playing outside for awhile. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't use the "T" word - I have to get my FAFSA done yet too :-(! A good snow storm would help!

    ReplyDelete