Friday, January 8, 2010

It's not true

Let's start this off right.

I am NOT pregnant. While still possible, statistically it is VERY improbable.

Okay, now that that's out there.

Wayne and I were snuggling this morning and had the following conversation.




Mom, can you get me another baby in your tummy?

Mmmm. I don't think so.

It will be my baby Mom. I will feed it.

I think we have enough babies for now. Wyatt is your baby!

No. Wyatt is Weston's baby. I want my own.

I'm sorry honey, I think we have enough babies.

It will be for me-eee. (said with a smile and eyebrows raised.) I will love it and it will make me happy!

Hmm.. I still don't think so.

Fine. I will ask my daddy. He will give me my own baby.





Seriously, where do kids get these things? I couldn't make them up! :-) Of course later in the day the boys went to Aunt Tanya's for awhile while I had a meeting for work. When I came back, guess what Wayne had told Auntie?

Mommy is having a baby!

Since I had already told her the morning conversation, she was able to keep her lunch down and laugh at him. Wasn't that nice of me to give her a heads up? Oh, how I would have LOVED to see the look on her face otherwise!!!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I had heard the morning conversation or I would have collapsed! Don't get me wrong, I love your boys but this auntie needs a few more years before you add another Silves baby to the mix.

    ReplyDelete