Saturday, January 23, 2010

{I'm tired}

Boy oh boy, I am tired! And my mom has me all dressed up to go to church.Can't she see that I'm tired? And if she can, why does she keep using the flash on her camera?
Fine Mom. If I stop rubbing my eyes and look straight at you, will you stop taking my picture?
Nope, apparently not. Who can blame her though? I AM incredibly handsome and charming.
And I have good taste in shoes!
Oh great. Now she's taking pictures of my chubby, little boy, smooth skin with dimples, looking hands. Why does she do these things?
I'm still tired Mom! My eyes are even red! Seriously, not my best angle.
I give in. I'm just going to sit here while the crazy lady takes all the pictures she wants. Eventually her memory card will fill up!

3 comments:

  1. Wyatt-you have the bluest eyes and the sweetest disposition-no wonder everyone is falling in love with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. He has gotten so big! What a little stud. :)

    ReplyDelete