Today was one of those crazy-productive days around here. The weather finally cooperated with being nice, although a little chilly, on a day that both Tyler and I were NOT working. Yippee! We started off with putting up another 5 sets of shutters, working in the backyard, I edited pics, Tyler cleaned the garage, washed his mustang, and then I did the backyard flower beds. Add to that visiting with the neighbors, coffee time, making dinner... Whoo-eeee! :-) So after dinner, Wayne and I declared it a "family walk" night. We loaded up in the car and got ice cream cones at the Breckenridge Farms stand in Everson, then came back and parked at our house and walked down to the river.
The boys with their Dad. What a riot trying to get one picture with them all looking!!!
Aww... Dad and his baby.
After I subjected them all to "formal" pictures, the boys started playing, and quickly learned how sticky and slippery river mud is!
We even found a tadpole! I don't think Wayne believed me when I said that it would turn into a frog someday.
After the river, it was off to the park. Park Trip #2! Hey, it may be across the street from our house, but it's still a park. Wayne was "king of the world" standing up on this tire. Weston just had to try and join him. Scary!
Never to be outdone...
And finally, the big boys went off to play on the slide, and I got busy snapping a few pictures of Wyatt. He is changing so much every day, growing older. I just wanted to capture his sweetness!
Wayne and Weston had a campout in their room. The each made "nests" on the floor, and collapsed in an exhausted, happy, heap!
No comments:
Post a Comment