Saturday, July 3, 2010

My nephew turned FIVE and we paaaar-tayed!

It's 10:18pm on Saturday night, and I am TIRED.  I have TONS of pictures to share, and a sense of urgency to share them before I take tons more on the 4th of July!  I love capturing moments, and we've had a lot of fun ones this weekend.  

First off...  Friday we all had coffee at Beppe's to celebrate Pake's birthday.  He turned NINETY years old, pretty impressive!  I didn't take my camera (shocking, I know) but I took Wyatt and left the big boys with a sitter (my niece Brenna watched them for the first time!!!  They had to stay in Ethan's room, but Brenna watched them while Tanya got ready for Ethan's party.)  I was able to spend over an hour just sitting with Pake, and I will remember that time always.  
Later that night, we all headed to the Scheib's to celebrate their "baby" turning FIVE.  Crazyness!  Here is is with family friend Nathan, who hooked him up with a pirate ship.  (Ha-ha... did you get that?  "Hooked?")  It's getting late, and I guess I'm a little rummy....
I don't know how it started, but the night quickly deteriorated into a wrestling match between Wayne, Weston and Ethan vs. Tyler.  Hysterical doesn't begin to cover it.  Five years from now, Tyler is in big trouble!
Trisha took advantage of the Wyatt snuggles.
Seriously, what kind of a niece does this to me?  Does she not like my camera?  Unbelievable!!!  Paigers.... You better get that tongue inside... your 18 month pictures are coming!"
The caption for this next picture is, "How many Silves boys does it take to convince a girl to throw her ball?"
Back to wrestling...
I LOVE this shot.  It captures the moment!  Chaos on the right, Wyatt down in front, army crawling his way over to the wildness, and the audience in the background, taking it all in.  Classic!
Watch out Paige...  your crazy Uncle and cousin are coming!!!
I have no idea how this happened, but I know this.  My shutterspeed was SUPER fast, and Wayne is okay. 
Aunt Pat made this GORGEOUS tablecloth/quilt.  Beautiful!
Happy Birthday Ethan-monster!  Your 5th birthday was a blast, and I am so glad you were born in the summer!!!

1 comment:

  1. Now I see what all that noise was about the other night...there was even wrestling, wow! I'm going to have to compliment Tanya on that cake. That's impressive!

    ReplyDelete