Thursday, January 27, 2011

Everything but the kitchen sink...

.... is what it took to get us out the door this morning.  This is what I loaded in the Denali:
  • diaper bag
  • sippy cups for Weston and Wyatt
  • Weston's blankie
  • Wyatt's blankie
  • Rudolph - Wayne's stuffed animal
  • Bumble - Weston's stuffed animal
  • Dog - Wyatt's stuffed animal
  • laptop
  • purse
  • Backpack for Wayne with basketball stuff
  • Tyler's basketball - Weston had to have it
  • Wayne's basketball
  • box of poptarts

Can you believe that?  Even better?  The look on Tanya's face when I stood at her doorstep with it all, plus three boys screaming "Auntie!!!!"

Speaking of which...  Weston had two new words today - toast and me!  He is very proud of saying "me!" 

3 comments:

  1. What? I can't believe you didn't want to leave the purse and laptop along with everything else. I am now prepared for just about anything to show up with you when dropping off the boys from here on out.

    So thrilled that Weston has some new words!! We worked so hard on "me" today. Just seemed like an easy starting point for Auntie to work with. Toast just came out of no where. We all cheered him on today!! Love that little buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you forget your boys or did they come too??? Your sis, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume you mean "toast" as in the bread kind not the "cheers" kind? I don't know maybe he likes to make a toast to his awesome mom?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete