Our Easter started out with "What time is church? 8:15? Are you sure? I think it's 8:30. What do you mean 8:30? Isn't it at 9:30?" I guess I should pay more attention when they announce it in the bulletin for the entire month leading up to the service! :-) Even so, we managed a nice breakfast, and the boys had time to quick open their Easter baskets. Wayne was so excited to wear shorts, and sunglasses, and said that he was ready for the beach!
Three precious Silves boys, sitting on the steps.
Now that's more like my little goobers!!!
Most everything in their baskets was free this year, total cost excluding pajamas (which they needed anyway) was $5 for all three boys.
Wyatt liked his baby bunny!
And he's just stinkin' cute!!! :-)
Wayne and Weston got Super Mario pajamas. Wayne wanted a picture, and after 10 shots, I gave up trying to get him to keep his eyes open!
After church (which was odd since we were serving in the nursery and missed the service!) we headed up to mom and dad's for a nice lunch, and I was so excited that my mom/photographer got a family photo of us!!!
After lunch we had an egg hunt... here's the hiding crew!!! Tyson kept the kids upstairs while we hid everything inside, it was WAY to cold and wet outside. P.S. I am SO DEAD when my sweet sisters see this picture on the blog! You are beautiful girls!
What could be sweeter than a little chick looking for his eggs?
A bigger chick wearing his new goggles from Grandma!
It was so nice to just hang out with family, watch the kids play, and visit amongst ourselves. Later on we went to Grandma Groen's for awhile too, and had a lovely time visiting while the kids played. WHILE THEY PLAYED. We are certainly entering a new phase of life these days, and LOVING it!
I am so glad that Wayne and I got to spend so much time going over the meaning of Easter this year. We enjoyed the day, celebrating that HE LIVES!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment