Monday, September 19, 2011

Boys Night Out

On Friday night Dad and Wayne took off for the LC vs. Nooksack football game.  It was Wayne's first football game, and he talked nonstop about it all day - wondering what it would be like, who he would see, and what he would EAT!  Tyler got off work early and raced home, and the two of them were out the door.  Wayne told me he had to wear his hat, because he had a date with his Dad!  Oh yes, and he wanted his own money to spend, and cracked open his piggy bank.  I told him to keep his $5, I'd pay for his date for him! :-)

 
Wayne loved the game.  The one on one with Dad, the food (I'm told he had a lot of candy, and 2 popcorns and spicy nachos!) and all the people.  Tyler just loved that he could take a boy to a game and ENJOY it.  Not that he had to watch him while I was working or away, but that he could just spend time with him, enjoying him....  He's growing up so much and so fast lately, these moments all seem so new.  We LOVE the stage he is in, just like we loved it when he was a baby, a toddler, and a terrible TWO! :-)  Hmm..  I guess we just LOVE HIM!

1 comment:

  1. What a darling picture! I can sense the excitement! Love how Wayne is clutching his "date" money. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete