The past few days have been spent just hanging out at home. Today is Saturday, and I don't think I've left the house since... Tuesday. And I only left then to go to Mom's to have Addison's newborn photoshoot done. I'll be leaving the house for church, Treven's birthday party, speech, AND a doctor's appointment in the next two days, so I'm going to have to get used to driving again!!! The boys have been coming and going, spending lots of time with Grandma. Today they went to hang out at the Scheib's for the day, and have had a blast playing outside. I have to say... this is the first day in two weeks that 6pm has hit and I am not DROP DEAD exhausted. Wahooo! Addison and I have had a quiet day at home, with lots of little projects and online shopping happening, and lots of down time too. Tyler is on his way home from work, picking up the boys AND dinner, and I can't wait to see them all!!!
Weston goes from his bike to the pool, and back again! He's ALWAYS prepared!
Aunt Shari brought dinner over, chicken pot pie, salad, fruit and a HUGE bag of cookies. By 7pm, only 1/4 of the 9x13 casserole was left, and about the same for the salads, and only THREE cookies were left in the bag. Yeesh!
No comments:
Post a Comment