This is Tanya's friend Amanda posting for her . . . I just got a message from Tanya that all went well and that at 8:07 this morning, Weston Robert arrived! He weighed 8 pounds, 1 ounce and was 21 inches long. She said she was having trouble getting the picture to come through off her cell phone, so you will have to wait for pictures. I'll be sure to take some tonight when we visit and post them for her when I get home. I can't wait to see the little guy as I'm sure many of you can't either!
Psalm 127:3 , "Children are a heritage from the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward."
Psalm 127:3 , "Children are a heritage from the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward."
CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteFrom Amy:
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy to hear of his safe arrival. Can't wait to meet your new addition to the Silves family!
YAY! We are rejoicing in Oklahoma for the safe arrival of Weston! We can't wait to see pics tonight! We will continue to wait patiently. Oh, I am very sad that we aren't able to meet him in person! We love you and we pray blessings over the Silves Family of four!
ReplyDeleteFrom Aunt TT and Uncle Todd:
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy that everything went well and can't wait to hold Weston. Love you guys!
So thankful to hear that all is well and little Weston arrived!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
Uncle Wayne and Aunt Barb
Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete