Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm Back!

Our new son!
So mellow for his first bath!
Our new family!
Weston Robert Silves

Sorry to those of you who have been faithfully checking the blog...We got home around 2:30 on Wednesday, and I just haven't made it back to the blog yet! We are doing fairly well, thankfully Wayne is still with my parents though! I am still quite sore, and we are adjusting to having an infant again. Where does all the time in a day go? Weston is doing okay, we are watching his jaundice levels and his weight. We are supplementing with formula to get him "over the hump" so hopefully by tomorrow he is doing better. I'll post more later, but leave you with some pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics! Sorry to hear about the Weston having jaundice. Jackson had a battle with it as well. Definitely not fun! So is he on the billibed? I hated that thing! Hope you all will get into a great routine very soon! Can't wait to read more entries!

    ReplyDelete