Tom and I got to meet Weston last night . . . what a sweet little guy! He has an adorable round face and was loving being all snuggled up. Tanya said she was feeling better by the evening . . . the nausea was starting to go away and she was feeling like she could maybe eat something. She said it had been the perfect day . . . 




This will probably be my last post for Tanya . . . look for a message from her later this week.
YAY! More pics! What a beautiful little boy! I love his round face! Congrats you two! So glad that you are feeling better, Tanya! Look foward to you posting in the next few days! We can't wait for more and more pics of the little guy! Also, I am ready to hear the story of Wayne getting to meet his new brother! Oh, what a joy it was to see both your babies together!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the great pics Amanda! What a cutie!!
ReplyDeletehey Mom and Dad
ReplyDeleteit v is ok to take baby weston home but i am still dads buddy. mom, i am the oldest so i get fed first. tell weston to bring his own blanky and binky, i will share the basketball with him.... got to go
big brother
wayne william
I see by your post on my blog that you all are at home! So I am waiting patiently to "hear" the wonderful story of Weston's birth, how things are going, and how big brother Wayne is doing! Maybe in a few weeks we can chat on the phone. Give you all some time to get back to "normal" life!
ReplyDelete