Thursday, January 3, 2008

Promoted and on Maternity Leave

I thought I would let you all know (for those who care, anyway!) that I found out today that I have been promoted to a manager position at Larson Gross. I have been a senior for several years, and was pleasantly surprised to find out about the promotion. I am working part time, working 5-10 hours per week in the off-season, and a little more during tax season for the last two years. I am now officially on maternity leave until the end of tax season, and we'll see how it goes from there. Anyway, I was excited and thought that I'd share the news with you all!

The countdown is on... 11 days to go! I have doctor appointments next week on Monday and Friday, with the C-section the following Monday!

3 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news! You keep the postings coming as well. I check daily or at least try. I love reading them! I have so many to keep up with these days! We can't wait to see pics of baby Weston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS FROM ME TOO TANYA, I JUST SAT DOWN AND READ ALL THE NEWS FROM THE SILVES FAMILY...INCLUDING WAYNE AND HIS BIG BOY BED...I HAVE BEEN READING FOR ALMOST 1/2 HOUR...VERY INTERESTING..MUST GO TO THE Y NOW OR I'LL BE LATE..
    LOVE YA, NANA

    ReplyDelete