Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Shmuck lukka!

.... Otherwise known as my day with the Beld's. The Beld's came over around 2:30 to create Bailey's graduation invitations. Brenna and Taylor were in charge of our boys, and they did a great job. Their activities included 2 trips to the park, not to mention the back yard and snacks. Bailey, Aunt Shelly and I worked in the office until 7:30pm and got most everything but the ribbon done. They or SOOOOOOOO cute, as you can see! They even stayed for dinner too. You can never have too many Beld's, and they can never stay too long, at least for us! We love you Queen's Academy!

In other news... we had coffee at Mom's this morning with Tara, and then Aunt Carol and Jennie! She is home to visit for a few weeks, and it was soooo good to see her. Hmmm.. the garden got planted, and my front flower beds are set for summer, if it would ever get here! I also went back to work this week, which went very well. Life is always so busy, I try to just take at least one day to play and just be with the boys each week. I'm not perfect, but I try!

No comments:

Post a Comment