First, on the drive up to Aunt Shelly's, we ran across some ducks (very friendly ducks!) on the Massey Road. Wayne LOVED them, and said "Quack-quack" the rest of the day... we could have touched one they were so tame!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Some catching up to do... Shocking!
Okay, so hard to believe I know, but I am behind on blogging! I'll try to get everyone caught up on the current happenings...
First, on the drive up to Aunt Shelly's, we ran across some ducks (very friendly ducks!) on the Massey Road. Wayne LOVED them, and said "Quack-quack" the rest of the day... we could have touched one they were so tame!
Friday afternoon we went to Beppe and Pake's (my grandparents) and had coffee and visited with Aunt Shirley and her two girls Kim and Michelle. It had been a LONG time since we'd seen them, so it was really fun to catch up. I remember when Kim had young kids, and to know that they were in 7th-11th grade, made me feel old! (Although she looked no worse for the wear!) Anyway, the boys were pretty good, and Wayne had a blast eating 'nacks and running around with the other kiddos. (Below: Mom and Aunt Shirley)
Tara, Tontasitz (I butchered the spelling on that... it's Beppe's sister) and Aunt Barb
Mom and Wayne
Kim, Weston and Beppe

First, on the drive up to Aunt Shelly's, we ran across some ducks (very friendly ducks!) on the Massey Road. Wayne LOVED them, and said "Quack-quack" the rest of the day... we could have touched one they were so tame!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Tanya--great job blogging!!! Yes, it was a fun time together!! Not bad for impromptu planning! We don't get together enough!! Later, Barb
ReplyDeleteIt's Tante Siets!!