Thursday, May 8, 2008
Thank you Walmart!
I love Wal-mart. I know some of you do not, but I do. I really, really do. You can buy anything there, and if you can't, you can buy it online and ship it to the store for free. I took both boys to town with me today to do the Walmart/Costco shuffle. Some of you may know that the last few attempts have NOT gone well. Let's just say I got a lot of "Poor her!" looks, and it was, er.... noisy. Today, Walmart came through for us. They weren't too busy, and when I walked in, we found a Super-sized cart. Yes, I mean supersized! It had an entire extension in front of the normal push handles, with two little benches in there. It looked like it might be worth a try, since I had both boys and Wayne HATES sitting in the front of carts. I did a 20 second debate between the ease of shopping with this new and brilliant cart, but sacrificing cleanliness because my disinfecting wipes were in the back of the Jeep. I decided to take the plunge, and switch to the new cart! Aaaww... Our shopping was not quite bliss, but it did sure help out! Now, if only we had a Super-Walmart...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment